Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Next Door Hairy Daddy

Early this morning on my way for my jog, I walked up the avenue and noticed a neighbor standing in front of the opened car door, with one foot and his head in the car, looking for something. He was wearing a thin robe and clearly wan't wearing underpants. He has hairy legs and nice shape butt. I couldn't help myself but trying to take a few more looks without being noticed.

"Morning." he said with a smile when he noticed me walking by. A briefcase full of documents in his left hand.

I smiled and said "morning" back. He walked towards to his front door and I kept on walking.

When I looked back at his house's direction after a few steps, I realized that he was still standing in front of his door looking at me. Somehow embarassed, I waved at him as if to say Good-bye, and quickly continue to walk away. I thought I caught him smiled when I waved at him.

We have been neighbors ever since when I moved here. But we are the type of neighbors that we don't know each other's name or what they do. We only greet each other with a few words when we meet on the street.

He is about 50 something and I've always liked his look specially when he has his five-o'clock shadow. He could have a full beard if he wants to. He lives there with his wife and kids. And because of that, I never really had any other thoughts about him. But his smile this morning seemed to suggest something..

"Stop fantasizing!" I told myself and started jogging.

Half an hour later, I walked pass by his door again on my way home. He opened his door and said hi to me. He must had been waiting for me to come back from my jog.

"I know you live down the street but we never really chatted." he walked towards me and said, extending his right hand.

Didn't know what to say, I shook his hand, sweating, not sure if it was from the jog or the nerve. He was still in his robe and I was in my jogging shorts. Looking at his unshaved face, I felt my cock started to grow and I tried everything I could to suppress that.

"You wanna come in for some water? You look like you need some!" he seemed to notice my slowly bulging shorts. Then he put his right hand on my shoulder, guiding me to the inside of his house.

His robe came loose the moment he shut the door behind me, his semi-hard cock was peaking through the robe, dripping pre-cum.  Without a second though, I knelt down in front of him and put his cock in my mouth. When I mouth closed arround his cock, he let out a moan.

"This is even better than what I had imagine.." he let the robe drop on the floor, his head leaned back a little, clearly enjoying my sucking his cock. And I looked at his hairy abs, my hands were grabbing and touching his butt and chest constantly. His lightly tanned body is covered with nice furry hair except his back. All I could think of was to caress all over him.

His cock became real hard and it was gagging me. I wanted to please him so I kept swallowing it.

"Let me suck you, too." he said, touching my wet hair with his hands.

Awared that I wouldn't smell nice after the jog, I shook my head slightly and told him, "Let's just take care of you today.."

He seemed to understand me and gave me a smile. He closed his eyes and enjoyed my exploring tongue all over his cock. I sucked on the head of his cock, wanting to drain his flowing pre-cum. My right hand caressed his hairy butt. When my fingers got cloes to his hole, his cock stiffen even more.

"You're gonna make me cum like that?" he said between groans.

I licked his balls and the spot between his balls and hole a few times, with my finger gently forcing into his hole.

He moaned and groaned and I had the feeling he was close to shoot. I immediately put his cock back in my mouth, swallowed it as deep as I could. My finger went in a little further inside his warm hole. Each time I did that, he would tighten his buttlock as a reflex and moaned louder. I held his hairy butt with my two hands and pulled closer to my face, bringing his cock into my throat the deepest I could take. He was all sweaty too by now and I loved the smell of his manly sweat.

"Ugh... I'm gonna cum.."

I haven't had a chance to decide if I want him to cum in my mouth, his hot sperm shot deep down my throat. It tasted sweet, so I simply kept on sucking untill I had every drop of this hairy daddy's cum in me. He was shaking from excitment; sweat dripped down along his hairy body.

I left his cock in my mouth while his tried to catch his breath. I wanted to taste him as long as I could. I wanted to remember his sweet load, his body odor.

"What about you?" finally he was able to talk, with a somewhat silly smile.

"Don't worry. I've got my protein." I replied and smirked.

Just the moment I closed his door behind me, I realized that I still don't know his name. But I'm sure I will see him aound.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Real, Jack. There's a follow-up story which I will post soon..

      Delete
  2. Just ran across your blog--nice. And from what I can see of your pic, you're a hot boy.


    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the follow story.Hope he fucks you with that big cock if his.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the hottest stories I have ever read -- mainly from the fact that, as you say, it actually happened. But what happened to the followup that you promised "soon"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Steve. Sorry I have been traveling a lot these days. And I'm actually surprised that there are people actually reading my blog.. I will try to give you guys some updates in the next few days. XO

      Delete
  5. Wow amazing story something like that happened with me some years ago when I was living in Brazil, the sexiest country ever...

    ReplyDelete