Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bi Curious Daddy

G just broke up with his girl friend when we first met. He said he was only curious and wanted to try it. I was attracted to him the moment I saw his picture. Full hair, green eyes, broad shoulder and goatee!

The first time he came over it was a little awkward as we both didn't know what to do or who should make the first move. "So show me what you've got.." he said. I pulled down my pants and my cock was already half hard. "Hmm.. Nice.." He smiled and put my cock in his mouth right away. He was pretty good considering (or I should say assuming) it was his first time sucking a cock. But the sight of a hairy daddy with goatee sucking my cock made me really excited. "I'm close.." I said. He stopped sucking my cock and started jerking it. I shot my load on his chest and he was moaning with me.

So G came to my place several times and that's pretty much all we always did. But each time he would do a little bit more.

"You wanna swallow my cum this time?" I said to him.
"I don't know, man." he thought for a little while.
"Try it. You might like it." I was getting to the point to shoot.

He was still sucking on my cock and didn't say more. So I took it as a "yes".

"Here it goes.." I pulled his head towards me with both of my hands, kind of forcing him to swallow my load. "Ahhh..." I shot my load directly down his throat. He almost choked and there were tears in his eyes.

"You alright!?"
"Yeah.." he looked up, opened his mouth to show me that he swallowed all my cum. And he gave me a big, warm smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment