Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting for V

It's been two weeks since reconnected with V and yet I haven't seen him once. He said he was busy with family illness and mother in law. And now the holiday season is near, I wonder if we would ever meet this year, or ever again.

Slowly, my patience for V is running low. After the chat with W, I realized that it IS totally lust what I feel about V. Besides being busy, V is probably scared to go further with me. I was the one who told him that it is better not to start anything. "Because once you start, it would be difficult to stop."

But now I seem to be the one who is infatuated with him. The kiss we shared was intense and I know that he felt it too. Since we kissed, I have been fantasizing about him almost every time when I have sex with my partner. In my fantasy, I kiss and lick every inch of his body, light bite his nipples and inhale his masculine body odor through his chest hair. I even fantasize spreading his hairy ass cheeks and rim his hole.. This is totally new to me; I have never, ever, wanted to rim anybody in my own free will!

I dream about sucking, tasting his cock, gagging it in my mouth and feeling his warm cum shooting down my throat..

Will it ever happen? I can only wish..

No comments:

Post a Comment