This is a place where I intend to record my honest thoughts and feelings. These are all true stories which took place at some point in my life. Perhaps some parts or certain details were filtered by my imagination, and I'm describing these events from my own view point and as how I perceive what has occurred.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Rick Perry takes the whole thing
Hmm... Rick Perry seems to know how to take the whole thing all the way!
I have to admit that I find him very attractive, even though he doesn't have any facial hair. He has an ideal "Daddy" face to me..
The hard-on wants what the hard-on wants. Personally, I'd confess state secrets to rim Paul Ryan until he reaches term limits or my tongue hits gay Scout Master somewhere deep within. For all I care, he can wear a fur cape and crown when he orders me to polish his royal sceptre with tonsils (naturally, Secret Service DILFs will perform a cavity search tag team on me at the time). I'm probably not going to respect myself so much in the morning after this ends with a keg party induced golden shower session anyway, so what's a little crisis of conscience. I'll jack off to a picture of Eleanor Roosevelt and say 10 Hail Mary's in penance. Well worth it to power fuck someone in Congress who has the strength to fuck back.
The hard-on wants what the hard-on wants. Personally, I'd confess state secrets to rim Paul Ryan until he reaches term limits or my tongue hits gay Scout Master somewhere deep within. For all I care, he can wear a fur cape and crown when he orders me to polish his royal sceptre with tonsils (naturally, Secret Service DILFs will perform a cavity search tag team on me at the time). I'm probably not going to respect myself so much in the morning after this ends with a keg party induced golden shower session anyway, so what's a little crisis of conscience. I'll jack off to a picture of Eleanor Roosevelt and say 10 Hail Mary's in penance. Well worth it to power fuck someone in Congress who has the strength to fuck back.
ReplyDelete